Pony Bird is an exceptional organization serving individuals of all ages with significant intellectual and physical disabilities who are non-ambulatory. These individuals are unable to meet their daily living needs without assistance. Pony Bird’s six residential homes are located 30 minutes south of St. Louis in Mapaville and DeSoto, Missouri.
Discover The Pony Bird Difference
Pony Bird provides residential care just like a family would. Individuals enjoy learning, activities, community outings, and therapy services empowering them to live their best possible lives.
Pony Bird Mission The mission of Pony Bird is to provide quality care to non-ambulatory persons of all ages with significant intellectual and physical disabilities.
Pony Bird Vision Pony Bird’s vision of the future is to be the premier provider for maximizing the quality of life for non-ambulatory persons with significant intellectual and physical disabilities.
The Core Values of Pony Bird are:
- Compassion, Dignity & Respect: All persons are unique and shall be treated with respect, compassion and dignity.
- Family: Provide all services in a family environment.
- Well Trained & Dedicated Staff: A dedicated, loyal and qualified staff is essential to accomplish our mission.
- Ethical Professionalism: We will maintain the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior.
- Efficacy & Efficiency: Operations are outcome based with a responsibility for financial sustainability.
The Whole Person: We consider the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual needs of each person.